Jay Archer has designed and provided natural landscaping services in Bedford Hills, Westchester, NY for over two decades. It is an honor and pleasure to work within a community so motivated to enact smart environmental programs. It truly takes a village!
Below are some local resources you might find useful as a Bedford Hills homeowner.
- Bedford Pollinator Pathways
- Bedford Hills Downtown Reinvestment Initiative
- Bedford 2030 – The Bedford community has pledged to reduce carbon emissions by 80% by 2030 and to preserve natural resources. The campaign spans from energy and food to waste and land use. We thoroughly applaud this initiative!
- Bedford Healthy Yards Program – Green Jay Landscaping is an approved Healthy Yards landscaper. Learn more about this town-wide commitment to native plants, chemical-free landscapes, pollinator gardens, and reducing water use and pollution from landscaping activities.
- Bedford Town Code – Of particular relevance to landscape projects are the local laws regarding wetlands, stormwater management, zoning, and subdivision of land.
- Bedford Audobon – Take a nature walk through this gorgeous reserve, and check out their guidelines for Bird Friendly Communities! GJL consults with Bedford Audobon on ecological and wetland restoration projects.
View our Portfolio of environmentally-friendly, native plant-focused, ecological landscapes.